13 abril, 2013

What was the best of coming to Ireland?

Jaime: "To stay with an Irish family and play with Andres, Steven and Jamie, my Irish brothers"


Silvia: "To know new places in Ireland like Dublin, the villages,..."

Marta Arranz: "Going to the Wax Museum because there were lots of figures, staying with my Irish family and learning about Irish culture"

Miranda: "To visit Malahide Castle because the gardens were very green and the Wax Museum because it was very funny and there were many famous cartoon figures."

Andrea: "To go to the Wax Museum because there were funny cartoon figures and to stay with the Irish family because they were nice with me."

Marta Madre: "To go to the Wax Museum because it was very funny, and the treasure hunt we did in St. Stephen's Green".


Jorge Grima:"Staying with the family and being a part of them for a week"

Mario:"To meet and stay with my Irish family and play with my Irish brother, and travelling by plane for the first time".


Cristina:"to have more freedom than when we are at home, to meet new people and learn a new culture".

Natalia:"to stay with my friends for a long time".

Isabel:"to know lots of new things".


Miguel:"the shopping day because we were with our friends and we had fun"

Jorge:"the shopping day because I was with my friends buying gifts for my family".


Sergio Aznar:"I liked the Wax Museum because it was very funny. There were very famous figures like the Simpsons. Also staying with the family because I liked playing with my Irish brothers".

Regina:"The Wax Museum because there were many amazing figures, and staying with my Irish family because they were very nice and I enjoyed playing with my three Irish brothers".


Sergio Sanz: "My family because they were nice with me, and Malahide Castle because it was interesting and very beautiful".

Diego:"I liked Dublin because I always wanted to go there".


Pablo:"I liked Trinity College because it's a very beautiful and old place"

Adam:"The Wax Museum because it was very funny and we learnt about famous Irish people".



4 comentarios:

  1. Have a nice trip tomorrow and thanks for your interesting blog full of fantastic moments.

    XXX

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Un viaje redondo. Chicos y profes felices del resultado.¡Lástima que el tiempo no os haya permitido hacer más excursiones!
    Gracias a todos.
    Vicente y Merche

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hola a todos. Cada vez estamos más contentos de que nuestro hijo y todos sus compañeros hayan podido vivir esta experiencia tan gratificante y llena de nuevas emociones. Y además orgullosos de que hayan estado a la altura de las circunstancias. En un par de horas estaréis volando hacia casa, ya sólo queda desearos un buen viaje de vuelta.. y una vez más daros las gracias por vuestro trabajo tan extraordinario. ¡Enhorabuena!

    Have a nice trip and see you later....
    Longinos y Clara

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello...
    Estamos deseando de ver a los chicos...que creemos que se les habrá pasado la semana muy deprisa...nos sentimos felices de que todo haya ido fenomenal...Gracias por todo

    ResponderEliminar